Yay for Friday! Yay for the weekend!
It's been quite a week... And i cannot wait for special wedding celebrations in Cape Town tomorrow.
But first... let me join a link up:
Five Favourite Facebook Pages
1. Glee Projects. These two talented and creative ladies are the main reason all my functions and parties come together. They are the sweetest sister pair and business duo with an eye for colour and design, and a great party idea. Contact them for your next event - wedding, baby shower, kids party or dinner party.
2. CROP. The. Best. Hair. Salon. Ever. The most gorgeous salon, the best products and the friendliest stylist. Yummy lunch and delicious coffee, mimosas on occasion and a heavenly head massage with your wash - and you walk out with the runway styled hair. What more could a girl ask for? Stacy knows just how blonde my colour needs to be and whether straight, up do or curls, she has the best styles in town.
3. Roxstar. My bikini obsession is no secret and this is my best online store and supplier. The most beautiful colours and flattering styles for every body shape and the most affordable prices!
4. Cupcakez. My love affair with Carrie's cakes started before our wedding - she had just started her hobby and she produced the most beautiful cake and cupcake in our wedding colours and flowers for 250 guests. And I've never ordered another cake since - all our cakes, cupcakes and biscuits for our parties are from this talented baker. The best part - they don't only look amazing, they taste incredible too.
5. Saint & Summer. I have a thing about feet. I always noticed guys feet when I was single and MC has gorgeous feet and toes. And I make sure mine are always well groomed - from soft heels to tanned skin and pedicured nails. And the best accessory for these gorgeous feet - a pair of Saint & Summer sandals (or in my case, four pairs - got to have one in every colour!)
And what type of blogger would I be without complimenting my only little Facebook space - don't forget to like Ellie Love on Facebook too.